The National Center for Adoption is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting adoption through education, research, publicity, and collaboration.
We serve as a networking and advocacy group to promote the options of adoption and parenting to improve children’s and families’ overall well-being. We provide free materials to educate others about the option of adoption, increase the positive portrayal of adoption via public service announcements, speaking engagements, and free networking support groups for birth and adoptive family members. Our long-term goal is to become licensed to match birth mothers and fathers with prospective adoptive families and to facilitate home studies to aid families in the adoption process.
The National Center for Adoption, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, currently offers these services:
- promoting adoption as an option to parenting via education, media, support networks, and blogs,
- blogging about experiences (birth family members, adoptive family members, and adoptees) to help others understand adoption,
- offering information about adoption-the types, terms, process, etc.,
- free speaking engagements regarding any aspect of adoption,
- helping to schedule home studies, and
- providing adoption-related resources.
Our board members are dedicated to promoting the option of adoption. We welcome all volunteers, donors, and advocates to join us in our efforts. Please visit our “Get Involved“ page to find out how you can help.
We welcome you to enter your adoption story and questions by visiting our blogs for adoptive parents, adoptees, and birth parents.