Please fill out our contact form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule a home study with a licensed practitioner in Iowa
- Schedule a speaking engagement
- Speak with birth and/or adoptive mothers and fathers about their adoption-related decisions
- Speak with adult adoptees about their experiences
- Obtain educational brochure
- Discuss research concerning adoption and parenting options
- Start a support or networking group in your area
- Obtain radio, print, billboard, or television advertisements in your area
- Provide ideas or suggestions
- Donate money or in-kind gifts
- Donations of goods and services such as computer equipment, office supplies, printing services, and media advertisements are necessary to help promote adoption.
- You may donate money in honor or in memory of someone. This information will be printed in our quarterly newsletter and in our annual report.
- To donate, please click on the donate button on the right side of this page, or mail a check to:
The National Center for Adoption & Iowans for Adoption
P. O. Box 154.
Des Moines, IA 50301.